Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Holidays--Case Study Challenge

I've been following A CASE Study Challenge Blog since it began thanks to Amy Wanford, a member of the design team and fellow PTI Peep. Each week, I've planned on playing along, so here it is week 12 and I am finally joining in the fun. October's Muse has been Barbara Anders of Paper Pursuits, another blog I follow for some great eyecandy and mega inspiration.
Here is Barbara's card for CASE challenge 12.

And my card, using  Cuttlebug Holly Ribbbon embossing folder with Spring Moss cs (PTI) and lightly stamped with Versamark Dazzle Frost ink. 

 I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Stocking Prints in Cranberry Colorbox pigment ink. Of course, I had to include the gingham ribbon.
Have a wonderful weekend!

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cammie! I love the lighter, non traditional green you used on this card, it looks smashing with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Diane. I love the lighter green. Storing this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful case Cammie! The ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you have finally joined us, what an amazing card for your CASE study debut, just brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Really like the embossing folder you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Case Study fun! Love your card--the embossing folder is a wonderful choice and I agree that the green is perfect with the gingham red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to play along this time. Love the colors and the embossing folder you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant take on the challenge Cammie! The gingham ribbon is so unexpected and fresh with that embossing folder - this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza, totally awesome CAS Case!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! That beautiful red gingham bow on the wonderfully embossed paper looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's such a beautiful, elegant card! Thank you for finally deciding to play, I hope you'll come back for more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super take on the CASE study, Cammie! Love that it's totally green-a-licious! You just can't beat that colour combo for Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both beautiful cards, Cammie. Love the snowflakes and how lovely they look with the gingham bows. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cammie, this is so lovely! Love the red and moss together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That ribbon is gorgeous! And I think a CAS challenge is just what I need too! I fuss too much! Great card sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, pretty interesting topic. Where will I find your subscription?

    Kate Pingtown
    cam finders

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.