Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI "Paint" by Number Sketch Challenge


PTI's third anniversary festivities continue on Nichole Heady's blog with today's announcement of acrylic paint in those scrumptious PTI colors, their attendance at CHA this summer, and another fun challenge using the above sketch with a prize of a $100 gift certificate. Because my user name begins with C I had to use the palette below.


Here's my entry.


I used a kraft base. I stamped the cream scalloped piece with Beyond Basic Borders: Petal Power in Spring Moss. The Lemon Tart Bitty Box Paper is stamped with a sentiment from Damask Designs in Ocean Tides. The Spring Moss strip is stamped with Petal Power in Versamark and anchored at each end with an Ocean Tides Button.
Thanks for stopping by,
Cammie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cammie,
    Your card is very nice! I guess great minds think alike! We used the same stamp set for our challenge on the small piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo gorgeous!!! LOVE it, Cammie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and sweet. I really like how our card turned out. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cammie, Love all the background stamps you used. Ocean Tides is becoming a favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job with this challenge Cammie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so nice, bravo Cammie j'adoooore

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice job, I especially like your center strip

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.