Belated Birthday Bash Look Who's Three Challenge as well as play along with the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
Let me quickly list some of the reasons I love Flourishes.
1. The most beautiful stamp images--Hats off to the stamp designers who are such creative geniuses!
2. The design team-- Speaking of creative geniuses--The Flourishes design team and Friends of Flourishes design team are so amazing. Their projects are always stunning! And several have visited here and left such kind words. I am so truly appreciative of their taking the time to visit and comment.
3. Awesome customer service--Orders and prizes are shipped pronto. I am always a little suprised and of course especially pleased to see how quickly my goodies arrive here. And any time I have had a question, I have received a response in a matter of hours!
4. The FLIP program--I mean who doesn't love to get a discount? And it certainly is not difficult to find products in the store in order to qualify.
5. I can pretend I am artistic. I truly don't have a lot of confidence in this area. Now, I am not confessing this to receive complimentary comments, but to explain that with these beautiful images and inspiration, I can pull out my Copics or pencils color create something that is passable.
Now few deets about the card:
I stamped kraft cs with the Vintage Wallpaper background stamp in Champagne Versarmark and then cut out with a library pocket die. After folding and taping the pocket, I used the large image from Sweet Violets.
I used one of the smaller violet images to stamp the cream cs. After cutting the ticket and stamping the ticket border, I stamped the sentiment and scrollwork from Sweet Violets, using Post-it notes to cover portions of the stamps. I mounted the ticket with dimensional tape. With the name Flourishes, a little bling was necessary so I added a few purple gems (which sadly I did not capture well in the photo)
While the card may be small, my gratitude for the enjoyment I have with Flourishes stamps and my wishes for a happy birthday are HUGE!
PS-If didn't catch any typos, I am blaming it on my new bifocals. AAARRRGH! I am having a time adjusting to them. I prefer my cheepo readers.
Stamps: Sweet Violets, Vintage Wallpaper(Flourishes); Just the Ticket (PTI)
Ink: Champagne Dazzle Versamark, Peony Purple Versacraft (Tsukineko)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Other: Library Pocket DieTicket Border Die (PTI); Corner Chomper(We R Memory Keepers), gems