Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Planner, Peeps Challenge #20

Many are gearing up for the holidays. Here in the U.S. Thursday is Thanksgiving, so I have been busy planning our menu , grocery shopping, and the preparing the house for Thanksgiving guests.  I love making lists and checking off items. Are you a list maker? As a list maker, I love Michelle Wooderson's notebooks. Last year I gave a holiday planner to my SIL. This year she is participating in a stocking party with her coworkers and asked me make some holiday planners which I made last month but never got around to posting. (My first official commissioned work!)


 Some small gift tags to tuck  in the interior pocket.





A few large tags to dress up the packaging. I used the Limit Layer Die and followed Nichole Heady's tutorial to make the rosettes.


I hope these planners help these ladies organize their holidays.

Since I am behind in the Papertrey Peeps Challenges, I was glad to see Kim's challenge to use a PTI product line since several of the stamps I used fit the requirement.

Now I'm going to check off a few items on today's to-do-list.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Take Note, Tiny Treats:Christmas, Distressed Stripes, Fillable Frames #9,Holly Jolly (PTI)
Ink: Simply Chartreuse (PTI),  Memento Black Tuxedo (Tsukineko), Cranberry Pigment Ink (Colorbox)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Patterned Paper-Tinsel and Twig (The Girls Paperie)
Other: Copics, Christmas tree die (Spellbinders); Button die (MFT); Limitless Layers Die, Rickrack die,    Tag die, Fillable Frame #9 die, Simply Chartreuse felt (PTI); baker's twine, holly punch (Martha Stewart)

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully done!! Love the tags! That is one thing on my "to do" list this year instead of the "peel and stick"!
    Have a great Thanksgiving week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift set Cammie. lOVE the TT on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are beautiful - I especially like the tiny treats with the medallion flowers - they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out great! Love all the different patterns you used on the notebooks. The tags are wonderful too. I am sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I certainly think you'll be commissioned again after these fabulous projects, Cammie!!! Love to see them all wrapped up!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing, Cammie! How exciting to have your first commission. These are stunning, and I'm sure you'll have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all wonderful Cammie. If you have any extras, I think you might have my address. Love the addition of the medallions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cammie, these are really FABULOUS! I love all the tags and the pretty notebooks, and the way you packaged everything up! I'm not much of a list maker myself, but I sure do love pretty notebooks lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful gift sets! I love your tags. Everything is so festive and just perfect all packaged up. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job on the tags and notebooks! Your packaging is great too. I'm sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The planners look fabulous--love the mixture of patterns and the added buttons! And the tags are wonderful. What beautifully packaged gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love these!! The 3rd style PP on the front is great!! The tags are adorable ....... FANTASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are awesome.. What a great little gift. Your work is terrific. I am a list maker too. I just don't feel organized at all if I don't have my list..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your planners---and tags, too! Such beautiful work~I haven't tried Nichole's rosettes, but I hope to SOMETIME before Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.