Sunday, February 5, 2012

Make it Monday #51

It has been quite awhile since I have made a card for PTI's Make It Monday tutorial, but when I saw the video on Monday, I thought if I had time this week, this banner was something I wanted to try. 

 Once again my shortcomings became obvious as I watched Nichole fold  the strip of cardstock into equal segments with no wonky creases and I  unintentionally folded my strip into unequal segments with very wonky creases.  Nevertheless, I think this is a fun treatment to use on a card. I mounted the sentiment strip onto white cardstock impressed with Tin Types. I added Larger than Life Die Cut flowers leaves.
I am  also linking this to fellow Peep Rhonda Hampton's Thankful Thursday. Check out her post each Thursday, make a thank -you card, link it, and then share your gratitude with someone.  I think this card will be going to the principal of the alternative high school where I am volunteering.  She has helped me find materials to use with the students I am teaching.



Supplies:
Stamps: Inside Out: Thank You, Background Basics: Botanicals, Larger Than Life (PTI)
Ink: Spring Moss (PTI); Memento Lavendar Moon, Summer Sky, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Tin Types Impression Plate, Larger Than Life dies (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful!! I love how you stamped on both sides of the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie, I love the banner with the life images. So pretty. Thanks for linking up to Thankful Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.