Sunday, July 8, 2012

PTI Make-It-Monday #73

Ashley Cannon Newell invites us to stamp on patterned paper for  PTI's Make-It-Monday #73.


I used four different papers from  Lily Bee's Memorandum  paper pad which has some wonderful patterns and colors. I also used some script paper from Colorbock for the flower. I used several PTI stamps: Button Boutique, Rosie Posie, Tiny Tags I and II, and Background Basics:Postmarks.  Dies used include Button Card, Rosie Posie, Tiny Tags, and Doily Details.

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. Love all the details. I forget how much I love tiny tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to see that you have been able to post more. Love today's card! There are so many wonderful elements--the doily cut from patterned paper, the touch of lace and that sweet little tag with 'hello'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love all of the patterns that you brought together here. The doily is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layering of the colors and patterns, Cammie!
    I really like the doily done in a pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE that doily ~ and the pop of color is perfect against the neutrals ~ I also love the crochet lace you used ~ I do need some of that goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.