We've also enjoyed more dining on the screened porch and outside which leads to this crafty project.
These little bags are great for favors or corralling silverware for picnics and summer outdoor dinners.
1. Add digital paper selection from Crafty Secrets Vintage Patterns to patterns file in the library. (Being able to add digital paper from other files is definitely a wonderful advantage of the Designer Edition.)
2. Open Lori Whitlock Studio file #40187 for the bag with rounded top.
3. Fill bag with pattern.
4. Open Lori Whitlock Studio file #31874. Choose tag, remove hole, and fill with color.
5. Remove cut line of tag.
6. Open silverware image from Crafty Secrets Digital Art Stamps: Kitchen Classics. Layer on tag and adjust size.
7. Group image and tag. Layer on bag. Adjust size.
8. Remove perforated lines for scoring. (I do this simply because I prefer to score with a score board and bone folder.
9. Duplicate bag. You can cut two bags from an an 81/2 x 11 piece of paper. I use matte photo paper.
10. Follow steps for the print and cut feature of the Silhouette.
11. Carefully remove bags from cutting mat. Score, fold, and glue.
I chose the red checked pattern to coordinate with these acrylic dishes.
I am linking this to Crafty Secrets June Linky Party. Be sure to check out the fabulous projects by the designers and other entrants. The party ends Sunday, so you still have time add your project.
I'll be back tomorrow with some sweet little floral and checked bags.