Wednesday, December 10, 2014

!2 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Challenge


Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist continues with some incredible designers showcasing their talents with beautiful tags with, fun techniques, and wonderful tutorials.
On day 7, Jill Foster shared her incredible skill with water colors with these tags.


Jill inspired me to practice my oh-so-novice watercoloring skill. I stamped the image with Archival Ink in Coffee on Bristol paper cut with a PTI tag die; then I used Faber Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils to color. The sentiment is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. I love the ribbon,twine, pearl combination on Jill's tags.

Making this tag was a great break between laundry, shower scrubbing, and baseboard cleaning. :)

2 comments:

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.