Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Thanks

I recently lunched with some former co-workers who just got out of school for summer vacation.
We were at the restaurant for over four hours! We had some major catching up to do. I had recently celebrated (I'm not sure celebrate is the correct term when turning 55) my birthday, and although I gave strict instructions-no gifts, they ignored me. What a sweet group of friends. So these are a couple of the thank you cards I made for them. I like the floral images combined with the gingham paper--so summery!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day,
Cammie
Supplies:
Stamps: Cottage Flowers, Delphinium and Peony (Lockhart Stamps), Sweet Violets -sentiment (Flourishes), Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf (PTI)
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Hibiscus (PTI), gingham -Hobby Lobby
Other: Prismacocolor pencils, Nestabilities,Hibiscus twill ribbon (PTI), gingham ribbon (stash)

2 comments:

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.