Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Halloween

A few Halloween goodies to share today.



This first card is for the Crafty Secrets Challenge at SCS which is hosted this week by Pammyjo who challenged us to use a mask on a card and for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch. I had this cute image from Halloween Images and Journal Notes that met the requirement. You may need to click on the photo to see the little boy is holding a mask. The sentiment and tiny bat are also from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps-Halloween. The orange cs was stamped with Polka Dot Basics(PTI) in Versamark.

The next two items are from the All Hallow's Eve workshop with Lisa Pace. Not being a big crepe fan, (I've seen too much bad decorating with crepe paper) Iwasn't that excited to see that many of the projects used it; however, after I made this ornament, I like the vintage look of it. And know I will use it more for a vintage look.



However, for the next project, an altered bingo card(Jenni Bowlin), I used ribbon instead of crepe paper.



The large image is from Halloween Images and Journal Notes and the smaller image from the workshop. A good source for vintage clip art is Vintage Holiday Crafts.




This last item is a small postcard based on Crafty Secrets Halloween Postcard kit which includes chipboard,vintage images, and a small stamp set. I used Spellbinders Label 4 die, a vintage image, and stamps to create this small postcard. This will fit in an A2 envelope. I think this is a good way to send a Halloween greeting and give the recipient a little holiday decoration. Wouldn't this look cute hanging from a cabinet or door knob?

Today I set out my terra cotta jack o lanterns along with a big metal Jack. Even though we haven't had any trick-or-treaters in over twenty years, I still like to do a little decorating on the front porch.
Thanks for stopping by,
Cammie

2 comments:

  1. All those projects are beautiful. You have alot of talent! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful Halloween projects you've been making, Cammie! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.