Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pure Summer

When I saw the latest challenge on the Cards blog, I knew I wanted to create a card using an image I found at Scrapologie of a family vacation at the beach.

 I cut the starfish embellishments with my Cricut, embossed with Swiss dots embossing folder, and then decided they needed a little sparkle, so I added some Stickles. The starfish charm was in my stash and was the final touch.
Stay cool on this summer day!

Supplies::
Stamps: sentiment-Poppy Patch(Flourishes), Background Basics:Text Time 1(PTI)
Ink: Tea Dye Distressed Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink(Ranger)
Paper: Rustic White, Melon Berry, Bitty Dot Basics(PTI); Gingham (Paper Studio)
Other: Border punch (Fiskars); Melon Berry Pure Vintage Buttons, Melon Berry Twill ribbon(PTI); Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities, Ribbon Labels(Spellbinders);A Child's Year cartridge (Provocraft); Fruit Punch Stickles

10 comments:

  1. Juste un mot! Magnifique, je trouve ta carte vraiment très très belle, ce tampon avec ces lapins est superbe
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a FUN card Cammie! I love the sweet image, and all the little extras you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and sweet card! Love the sparkles and little charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun adorable image!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Love the image you used and the embellishments are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cammie - they're so sweet I want to hug them! I love the charm you've added to this too - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorably cute! Reminds me of a vintage card. The the starfish charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! What a cute image and that charm adds such a nice touch. I love charms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Love those bunnies and the charm you added too!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.