Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FTTC -Treat Box






I made this small treat box, using one of Lauren Meader's Timeless Templates,for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge. The Flourishes blog design team is celebrating the Flourishes release this week . One of the new sets to be released on Friday is a beautiful labels set. Therefore, Dee Jackson, the challenge host this week, is challenging everyone to decorate a box or bag.
The box is made from PTI's Ripe Avocado cs. The decorative panel on the box is Flourishes background stamp, Holly, stamped in Ripe Avocado. The 3-d ornament is based on the ones Betsy Veldman made here. I used a stamp from Flourishes All That Glitters set. I colored the ornament with Copics and then went over it with a Stardust Gellyroll pen. (The photos don't adequately capture the sparkle of the ornament.) The top of the ornament was colored with a gold pen. I threaded embroidery thread through the top of the ornament and tied it to the satin bow.
I think I'll tell my husband a lovely small piece of jewelry will fit nicely in this box. LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice little gift box and elegant too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie this is DARLING!!! I ADORE the ornament.. that is on my list of must tries too!! :)
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.