I've been away from the craft desk for awhile--busy enjoying the exceptional weather we've been having. Yesterday was a record breaking 86 degrees! Hubby and I had dinner outside at one of our favorite places on the revitalized Market Square downtown. It was great to see so many people enjoying the wonderful weather--parents strolling with their children, people walking their dogs, musicians playing and singing, people lining up for a concert next door to the restaurant. One more hot day is predicted and then back to the 50's for a few days--a good time to accomplish some those neglected household tasks or go blog hopping :)
Of course, I haven't completely neglected the craft desk. I made a card for these two challenges:
*Embellish Magazine challenge
*CPS sketch #161.
2. Cut pink patterned paper.Round corners. Adhere.
3. Cut aqua patterned paper.Round corners. Stitch to pink paper.
4. Cut cream cs. Round corners. Stamp sentiment and scroll. Color sentiment with Copic RV000. Attach to card.
5. Stamp butterfly. Cut out. Adhere to card.
6. Color gems with Copic RV13. Attach to card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Stamps: Say it with Style,Vintage Labels(PTI),Garden Gate(Prima)
Ink: Rich Cocoa(Memento), Aqua Mist(PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream(PTI); Pink patterned(My Mind's Eye), Aqua patterned paper( the Paper Studio)
Other: Copics, gems