Thursday, July 31, 2014

Feeling Happy

 Power Poppy Stamps Peeps of the Week Challenge  makes me happy because in addition to the beautiful cards created by the Power Poppy design team, the challenge offers more cards that inspire. In addition,  I love coming across a card that with the  first glance just makes me happy.



Speaking of feeling happy, with Power Poppy stamps and Marcella Hawley's incredible images, my love to color has blossomed once again. Yes, pun intended. And the sentiments include some of my favorite quotations as well as fresh new sentiments like the one on this card--LOVE IT!   (Honestly, if  I were get that tattoo of a violet, this sentiment might just have to go with it :)

White eyelet, vintage prints, a quirky flower button, and bouquet of cosmos, poppies, and sage, quite simply make me happy.

One last happy thought---a new release of Power Poppy stamps this week.


Supplies:
Stamps: Country Bouquet (Power Poppy), Bitty Background Blocks (PTI)
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah), patterned paper (from stash)
Other: Die-namics Washi Tape(MFT), Button Stacks die(PTI), Silhouette Cameo, Prismacolor pencils





4 comments:

  1. Cammie, this is gorgeous.....it is obvious that you love to color because your skills are amazing! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Power Poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie, your bouquet is stunning! It is so beautifully colored and I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a pretty card! Sweet design and your coloring is outstanding! I so enjoyed seeing this beauty in our Peep of the Week challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cammie this is so pretty! I like the rich colors and the die cut is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.