Saturday, February 14, 2015

PTI Anniversary Challenge


The challenge--create a project using blue ombre
The project -- a desire for blue skies, a tranquil sea, sand, and flip flops
My reality-- a prediction of snow and temperatures below zero

This is one of those cards that is not difficult to make, but it took me three days from start to finish. I had a few minutes here and there to work on it.  And this afternoon just a short time to post and on then I'm on to the next item on my to-do- list before a having a lovely evening with my valentine.



Supplies:
Stamps:Wreath for All Seasons, Mega Mixed Messages, Bitty Background Block  (PTI)
Ink: Blueberry Sky (PTI), Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist (PTI): watercolor paper
Other: Flipping Out dies, In the Meadows dies (PTI); Koi watercolors; Wink of Stella glitter pen; gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.