Thursday, February 12, 2015

PTI Anniversary-Heavy Metal Challenge


Here I am back with another card for PTI's anniversary challenges. This challenge is to create a project using nothing but metallics and neutrals.

Just a  couple of months ago, I finally purchased the rustic wreath die after its being on my wish list for a long time. And today I used it for just the second time. I attached shimmery wreath to a panel of wood grain impressed vellum which was stitched only along the top with gold thread. And since it is so close to Valentine's Day, it seemed natural to add the love die cut. A few shimmery polka dots along the bottom were easy to stamp with MISTI.





Thanks for stopping by,


Supplies:
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: Archival Brilliance Galaxy Gold (Tsukineko)
Paper: Vellum, Gold Shimmer (The Paper Studio); white (Recollections)
Other: Rustic Wreath die, Wonderful Words: Love die, Woodgrain Impression Plate (PTI); gold thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.