Saturday, February 13, 2016

PTI Day 8:Color Pop Fortune Teller



PTI' s anniversary festivities and challenges continue with the latest challenge involving using the folding fortune teller which you can read about here.  I got Winter Wisteria, Pure Poppy, and Orange Zest as the colors to use for this challenge.

This was a fun challenge since I would not normally use these three colors together.

Supplies:
Stamps: Quilted:Summer,Tiny Tags (PTI)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Winter Wisteria (PTI); Tangelo, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Quilted Summer dies, Tag Sale: Quilted die, Tiny Tags dies, Pure Poppy Baker's Twine (PTI)



4 comments:

  1. I got the same color combo as you Cammie, and I wasn't too sure about them either, but I love the way yours turned out!! What a great stamp set to use for this challenge...it really shows those colors off!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so CLEVER! Love how you mimicked the fortune teller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors worked great together! Love your sweet tag! :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.