Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day, Thank You,RSCC #17


A good WCMD to you! I'll keep this post brief because I know there is so much going on today. This time last year, I was oblivious to this craft. I stumbled upon this world of cardmaking last December, and have learned so much from great forums, fantastic blogs, and incredible crafspeople. So a huge THANK YOU to those who have and continue to teach me and inspire me.



This card is similar to a set I am making for my mother-in-law as part of her Christmas gift. She loves to send cards. And she has been so sweet when I have given her cards I've made.

The color inspiration for this card comes from Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge.


How are you honoring World Card Making Day?

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Labels, Signature Christmas(PTI),Vintage Christmas (Clear Art Stamps)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft (PTI), red, aqua houndstooth (K and Company)
Other: Aqua Mist twill ribbon, Pure Poppy Vintage Button, Rustic Cream Button Twine (PTI)

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.. great color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Cammie. We were novices together. I'm so glad we found this craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cammie, your card looks so sweet and the colors are perfect!

    Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stiching, ribbon and buttons are delicious. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous! nice and balanced, congrats on making the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being in the spotlight! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cammie, this is so very pretty - it makes me smile! Congrats on the well deserved spotlight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being in the spotlight! Simply lovely and elegant card...love the stitching and the ribbon and the button...and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful! congrats on making the spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, love the birdie! Can see why it made the spotlight, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Congrats on the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on Dawn's spotlight! Great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! so beautiful and so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you on the Spotlight! I love how you put everything together. And the bird is especially sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.