Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog.


Well, here I am a member of blogworld. I never would have imagined this, but since I became interested in stamping and papercrafting, I noticed that so many people have blogs to share their creations. So I have decided to join the community. There are so many exceptional papercrafters that I am somewhat intimidated to share my creations. I hope those who stop by enjoy their visit and will return. Also please leave comments and tips on how I may improve in this craft.


I am certainly not the most computer savvy person, so this will be an adventure for me. I've much to learn, but that's good--don't want the brain to turn to mush. I hope the technical side of blogging becomes clearer, and I hope to improve the content of posts.


Now the reason for this blog is to share cards so here is a little info for this one. It is one I made a few weeks ago for Dawn Mcvey's color challenge. It was my first challenge. I used PTI paper, ink, and stamps (Life by Lisa Johnson). I love this set. I love flowers--guess you can tell that from the blog's title. So there will plenty of floral images on my cards.


Again, thanks for stopping by and I hope you will return.


Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.