Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Playing with Plaid




I was happy to see the Crafty Secrets Challenge on SCS this week is to use plaid. I have an affinity for plaid, and I got to cut into some My Mind's Eye Christmas paper I recently purchased at LSS. I only bought two sheets; I think I should have bought more. I guess a return trip is in order. This was a simple card to make once I chose stamp and layout. I frequently am overwhelmed; it often takes me awhile to decide on those two elements. The layout is modeled after a card made by Nichole Headry, although my ribbon and button are attached differently. This is a card to fit a 4x4 envelope. I have been branching out from the standard A2 card--must be all those tempting envelopes at PTI. I guess my shopping cart will have several envelope packs in it when the 15th rolls around.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping,

Cammie
Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Christmas (Clear Art Stamps)
Ink: Pure Poppy(PTI)
Paper: The Merry Days of Christmas-Pajama Plaid(My Mind's Eye), Kraft(PTI)
Other: Pure Poppy Vintage Button, Spring Moss twill ribbon (PTI), brads (Paper Studio), 1-inch circle punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.