While I have several Waltzingmouse Stamps on my wish list, currently the ones I own are those that coordinate with Nestabilities. I love Nestabilities, and Claire's stamps add beautiful details to those die cuts!
Betsy Veldman's felt roses, my decision for emblishments was made! These rose are not at difficult to make. I'm not sure about the brown leaves, but I wanted to stick with the challenge colors.
1. Cut cream cs for A2 card base.
2. Cut yellow cs and stamp.
3. Cut a piece of cream cs and stamp. Stitch to yellow panel.
4. Attach yellow panel to card base.
5. Die cut and emboss Fair Isle Pendant in Berry Sorbet.
6. Die cut circle in cream. Stamp label image and sentiment. Attach to pendant die cut.
7. Attach pendant to card.
8. Attach felt flowers and leaves
Have a great weekend!
Stamps: Vintage Circles Small (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Background Botanicals (PTI), Anytime Messages(Hero Arts)
Ink: Berry Sorbet (PTI), Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Paper: Rustic Cream, Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbert
Other: Circle Nestabilities, Fair Isle Pendant(Spellbinders); Cream felt(PTI; brown felt(Hobby Lobby)