Friday, June 4, 2010

Live the Sweet Life, FTTC69

This week's host of Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, Barbara Anders, is challenging us to make a single layer card.

After masking the top and bottom portion of the card, I stamped the medium cherry image from Peaches and Cherries. Then using my Score Pal, I embossed the edges of  the stamped section and added a second embossed line on the top and bottom.  I added a sentiment, ribbon, and button tied with twine. 

Hope your day is sweet!

Supplies:
Stamps: Peaches and Cherries(Flourishes)
Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI)
Other: Pure Poppy Vintage Button (PTI), ribbon (Hobby Lobby), twine(Martha Stewart)

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so CRISP and lovely! I love your choice of red on this - and that bow is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REd and white, so classic, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cammie this is so neat...love how you stamped the cherry image and the scoring rocks!!! Perfect CAS card!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.