Thursday, August 13, 2009

Timeless Tuesday on Thursday


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge is to use scoring on a card. I stamped the small Sweet Violets image on Vintage Cream cardstock, using Vintage Sepia ink. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I cut the image with a rectangle die and mounted the image on a scalloped rectangle in Spring Moss. I stamped Vintage Wallpaper background onto Lavender Moon cardstock in Versmark Champagne Dazzle. I like the subtle glitter in Dazzle ink. It looks much prettier in person. Then I scored Spring Moss for the bottom portion. Finishing touches include a cream scallop and Spring Moss twill ribbon and bow. I like this color combination. I'm looking forward to puchasing some Flourish stamps tomorrow night. If you haven't checked out the sneek peaks you need to go here. Oh yea, did you notice I finally have a Timeless Tuesday gadget? I've had trouble with the code for the blinkie, so for now I simply have a still shot.
Thanks for stopping by,
Cammie
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Violets, Vintage Wallpaper (Flourishes)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Versmark Champagne Dazzle
Paper: Lavender Moon, Spring Moss, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Other, Spellbinders dies, Spring Moss Twill ribbon (PTI), Prismacolor Pencils,Fiskars border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.