Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Flourishes Birthday



Happy Birthday to Flourishes. This stamp company produces such beautiful images. Although, my collection of their stamps is very small, I plan to add more this month. I already have previously released sets on my wish list, but I am waiting to see what this month's release will be on the fourteenth.

I love the Sweet Violets stamp set. I don't think I will ever get tired of coloring it. Because the image is so pretty, I think it lends itself to a clean and simple style. I went with a soft look for this card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Cammie
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Violets (Flourishes)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Plum Pudding (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart (PTI)
Other: Lemon Tart twill ribbon (PTI), Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders ribbon tag,Prisma colored pencils

3 comments:

  1. You colored these violets so beautifully! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Cammie! I love the hint of yellow too -- makes your violets look sunkissed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful violets! love the soft colors you used on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.