Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Greetings from the Other Side


I made this card for this week's Crafty Secrets Challenge on SCS. The challenge is to use a frame.
I used one of my new little stamps from Mouse Party, such cute little rodents! I colored him with Prismacolor pencils , used Stickles on the pom-poms on the hat and a glitter pen on the buttons, and cut the image so that he would cover part of the frame. The sentiment is from Wildflowers. To complete the idea of a picture, I used twine and a button to hang my picture. For the background, I used Aqua Mist stamped with Polka Dot Basics in Versmark and heat set with clear embossing powder for the top portion and Dotty Dude paper for the lower portion. This paper from My Mind's Eye has several colors that work well with PTI cardstock. The red base matches the frame.
I'm off to stamp some more.
Cammie
Supplies:
Stamps: Mouse Party, Wildflowers (Clear Art Stamps), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Versamark
Paper: Dotty Dude (My Minds Eye), Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Aqua Mist Vintage Button ,twine (PTI), Prismacolor Pencils,Scalloped border punch (EK Success)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.