Friday, August 21, 2009

Stamping Christmas at the Log House in the Woods


Oh boy, I finally get to post a card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge that doesn't use Sweet Violets. Don't get me wrong; I love that stamp set, but there are other beautiful Flourishes stamps. So I ordered all the newly released stamps and some others that had been on my wish list. Now I am an official card carrying member of FLIP. Read about this program here. This week's challenge is a color challenge-red, black, olive, and a neutral. I knew the strawberries or cherries would be perfect for this. So the question was when would my new stamps arrive? The question was answered on Wednesdsay when the postwoman delivered two boxes-one from Flourishes and one from PTI--stamping Christmas at the log house in the woods. Yesterday I sharpened the Prismas and inked the strawberries. Flourishes' stamps give a beautiful impression the first time! I look forward to stamping with more stamps from Flourishes.



Check on photo for larger image.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cammie

Supplies:
Stamps: Strawberries(Flourishes)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stampers Select White, True Black,Pure Poppy, Bitty Dot Basics (PTI), Gingham (Paper Studio)
Other: Classic Rectangle and Circle Nestabilities, Ripe Avocado twill ribbon (PTI),Prismacolor Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.