Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kimberly

Kimberly, one of the Papertrey Peeps is celebrating her birthday today. So this card is filled with sweet wishes that she has a wonderful day.


I cut the mat in Spring Moss since Kimberly's favorite color is green. The cupcake is paper pieced using Spring Moss which I stamped with tiny hearts in Spring Moss ink. I colored the leaves with Copics and added some sugary glitter and a Berry Sorbet button. The cupcake is mounted on Aqua Mist which was die cut with the Fair Isle Pendant.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Button Basics, Background Basics:Hearts, Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: Spring Moss(PTI), Memento Tuxedo Black(Tsukineko)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Stamper's Seclect White, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss (PTI)
Other: Berry Sorbet Vintage Button(PTI), Fair Isle Shapeabilities Pendant(Spellbinders),tinsel glitter(Martha Stewart)

5 comments:

  1. What a scrummy card! Loving that fresh colour combo as well as the sweet button on top!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo pretty! Love, love, love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I have got to get Baby Button bits for that cupcake I keep seeing everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! My set still has not seen ink. I really need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous colors and I love the die you used! Like Carol I keep thinking I need to order that set. It would be worth buying it for the cupcake alone!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.