Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Little Bunny Morphs into A Little Chick ,Peeps Challenge #4

Good Wednesday morning! I hope your week is going well.
The Papertrey Peeps group has another fun challenge posted. Peggysue, host of our current challenge, has challenged us to CASE a card made by Nichole Heady during the February or March Papertrey release without using a stamp set used during that release.
Here is the card  from February's release that I chose to case.

I chose to make an Easter card since I need a few to mail to family.

After cutting and rounding the corners of white cs, I used the stamp set Life to create the floral background. I used Spring Moss for the stems and Berry Sorbet for the blossoms. I stamped the sentiment from Take Three:Sping in Berry Sorbet. Then I pierced out from the sentiment. I mounted this on a card base of Berry Sorbet. I stamped the little chick from Tags for Spring in Fresh Snow on Berry Sorbet cs, cut it out with square Nestablilites, and inked the edges in Fresh Snow. I adhered this with dimensional tape and added a pearl in each corner.
I'd love for you to play along with us and link your card on the Peeps Blog. Click on the Peeps link on the side bar to head to the blog for more details see what others have created.

17 comments:

  1. what a fabulous CASE! i adore your color choices, makes for a card that is just so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning!! Great CASE!! I just got Life this week so I might CASE yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cammie....... you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the blue bunny card is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and adorable Cammie! I love the background flowers (I really MUST get that Life set, I keep putting it off lol!) And the little chick is so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute ! I love the flowers and the little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love that little chickie and the bunny. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO pretty! Love, love, love the colors you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so sweet and I love the colors! What a great CASE but yet so original to your style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cammie, this is so cute! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so cute!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty Easter card. Great CASE on Nichole's card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cette carte de Pâques est simplement merveilleuse, bravo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job Cammie! You got all the details. It's the same, but different. Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for the sweet comment on my blog hope you come back and visit me again soon!! :) i just love this card, so pretty!! have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.