Fellow Papertrey Peep Terri is celebrating her birthday today, so I want to give her basket of sunny flowers.
1. Cut piece of New Leaf cs 5 1/4 x 4.
2. Cut pieces of patrterned paper; adhere.
3. Attach ribbon.
4. Cut card base 5 1/2x4 1/4 from Summer Sunrise.
5. Attach green cs to card base.
6. Stamp flowers on Vintage Cream. Cut out with deckled rectangle Nestabilities. Color image with Copics.
7. Stamp and cut out picnic basket. Adhere.
8. Attach focal point.
9. Stamp sentiment and cut out with Labels Nestabilities. Attach.
10. Cut out felt flower with die. Sew on brown button. Attach flower to card.
Terri, I hope you have wonderful day!
Stamps: Vintage Picnic, Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Vintage Cream .Bitty Dot Basics(PTI), Garden Variety Mini Deck(Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Summer Sunrise Ribbon (PTI), Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Flower dies(Cuttlebug),Copics, felt, button